The Termpest Way
The first step in rodent control is to “build them out”.
We begin with a thorough inspection of all areas where rats, mice and even snakes and other types of rodents can gain access to your home or office. Mice can squeeze through a hold the size of a nickel, and rats can squeeze through a hold the size of a half dollar. Prevent rodents from entering the home by checking inside and outside the house for gaps or holes and permanently sealing these areas.
We can eliminate the existing rodent infestations. We use various trapping and baiting methods depending up the areas and types of infestation.
Where We Look for Gaps or Holes Inside Your Home
- Inside, under and behind kitchen cabinets, refrigerators and stoves.
- Inside closets near the floor corners
- Around doors
- Around pipes under sinks, washing machines, going to air conditioners, hot water tanks
- Around fireplaces and furnaces
- Around floor vents, dryer vents and wall junctures
- In the basement, crawl spaces, laundry room floor drains
Where We Look for Gaps or Holes Outside Your Home
- In the roof rafters, gables and eaves
- Around and under doors and windows
- Around the foundation
- In attic vents and crawl space vents
- Around holes for electrical, plumbing, cable and gas lines